So sometimes you go to a fundraiser auction, drink way to much and bid a lot of money on a lot of stuff and wake-up the next morning thinking, oh no. Then you pull out your crumpled up wine stained receipt from your wallet, and you really are like OH NO!!!
And that's what happened to Greg and I this weekend. We are proud owners of a pair of Red's diamond seats, plus a weekend getaway in Nashville, a gym membership, a photo shoot, and some other random things.
People, they say don't drink and drive, but I say don't drink and bid. Just not a good idea, trust me on this one.
1. Orlando was at LAX when the whole shooting thing went down. Like, right near the gunman! Super, super scary. Read his versions of what went down here.
2. Obsessed with Caitlin Wilson's Street of Dreams bathroom. Love, love, love the navy stripes and pink trim. I even pinned it!
3. Kristin over at the Hunted Interior did something way cool with draperies. She must know I'm obsessed with dalmatian print.
4. I want this tween room over at Simple Lovely! Even though I am decidedly, not a tween. Stop whatever you are doing and look at it now. NOW!!!
5. I've been checking out everyone's One Room Challenge makeovers and this one from Design Manifest might be my fave. Love everything about it. I'm dying, Naomi!