Thursday, November 7, 2013

One Room Challenge....THE BIG REVEAL!!!


After six weeks, Piper and Peyton's room looks a MILLION times better!  I'm so glad we did this.  I'll let the pictures do the talking.

BEFORE:  (For all before photos click here.)






AFTER:















The girls are just loving their new room!  The play closet has been a huge hit.  

I'm so happy to give the girls a room they can enjoy and that is actually possible to keep clean with all the new storage areas.  

I broke my own rule of never photographing myself (my photography gear consists of my iPhone) but I ran out of time to have my photographer stop by.  I think these pictures are clear enough though to show the vast improvement has taken place!

Thanks for following along through the six weeks.  If you missed anything, you can catch up here:


Be sure to check out everyone else's big reveal's at Calling it Home!

In the next few weeks I will be sharing some "ORC Room Bloopers" where soome of my DIY projects just didn't go my way and a few behind the scene tricks!  

Also, be sure to check back tomorrow for a big announcement!


 photo signature_zps44bc4951.png

16 comments :

Traci Hutton said... Reply To This Comment

What lucky girls!! Loving this transformation...I want an ice cream cone bookend (pouting). Well done!!

Carol said... Reply To This Comment

What a lovely room - I'm sure your girls will love their "new" room! You did a fabulous job!

Kate Decorates said... Reply To This Comment

Amazing transformation! I'm sure that your girls love their new space. The polka dot ceilings are precious!

Linda {Calling it Home} said... Reply To This Comment

Pretty, pretty, pretty. I would have loved this room when I was little. You have so many great ideas in this space. The most important thing is to know that the girls love it. Well done.

Kris @ Driven by Décor said... Reply To This Comment

Your room is little girl nirvana! Mine would have loved to have such a beautiful space when they were little. Love how you were able to incorporate so much storage and how you did the gold dots on the ceiling!

Vel Criste said... Reply To This Comment

Aaaaaahhhhh! So love your little girls room!!! I love the touch of teal and the perfect pops of pattern and pinks! you did a great job Laney! you should be very proud! The girls will have a lot of fun memories in this space! CHEERS!

Jennifer Risk said... Reply To This Comment

This is like a dream room for little girls. I can't get over that little alcove with the mirror and pillows!

Calypso In The Country said... Reply To This Comment

The girls must LOVE this space! I wish I had a room like that when I was little! Love the colors and fabrics!
-Shelley

Stacey Smith said... Reply To This Comment

Laney, you did an excellent job. :-)

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said... Reply To This Comment

Beautiful room! I love the colors you used and that ceiling is terrific. Well done!

Laney Reusch / Reusch Interior Design said... Reply To This Comment

Thank you everyone for the complementary comments! I love the colors too, pink and gold are my fave. I think I was meant to forever be eight!
Now that the girls have a space to keep their toys, let's see how long they keep it clean...;)

theblondebargain said... Reply To This Comment

I LOVED to play in small spaces when I was growing up so I can attest to the play closet being a hit. Such a cute girls room all around, good job!

Claire

Susie @ Maddie's Nest said... Reply To This Comment

Such a great transformation! I love it all....the gold hardware, the chevron....but let's talk about the peacock colored lacquered (?) drawers? Love!

Things That Inspire said... Reply To This Comment

Beautiful - this would have been my dream room as a child, and I am sure it is this little girl's dream too!

D Phanchalad said... Reply To This Comment

Extremely awesome designs for kids room, seems so adorable.............
John Phanchalad at JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. For more you can visit on http://johnphanchalad.com/merry-christmas-from-john-phanchalad/

Unknown said... Reply To This Comment

The room turned out so cute! Please please....where is that adorable rug from?! :)

Post a Comment

Comment away, Lovies! You always make my day!